Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Guy Named......

I was really moody yesterday coz I felt like I was lost and useless again. All in all, I felt like whatever happens is basically coz of me and I just felt horrible.. URGhhHH!!

No one was at home so I just did my usual thing and boringly and moodily went online.

I was randomly browsing YouTube and found this user,
LOWFAT422.

Vincent is his name.


I was viewing some of his homemade videos and felt really inspirated and energized. You guys must be wondering "Walueh, sure or not??!" Don't know why. I really think he is soooooo cute and cute and uber cute!

I love his humour.
His accent.
His act.
His creativeness (OMG, you guys should really see some of his random and funny composed songs)
His look.
His eyes.

♥ LOVES

HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

I'm going to stalk his video from now on!



awwwwww....

♥ ♥

I My Sexay Eyes.....

No comments: