Friday, January 30, 2009

Student No More Party

I wanted to post this earlier but I left most of my pics on my hardisc and yes finally managed to post this!! haha

On the 28th November 2008, about 3/4 of our N&D batch attend the year end party at Sydney Junction Hotel @ Hamilton, Australia organised by Kerryn.


I was extremely exhausted that whole week, but hey I deserve to party all night.....
B-E-C-A-U-S-E
I am OFFICIALLY a STUDENT-NO-MORE!! Yay!
After strugling for 22 years, FINALLY!!



Cosy & Nice Decoration with candle light & glossy marbles


Since I arrived early with some girls, decided to take heaps of pixxies while waiting for others' arrival.

Amanda, Lana, Me & Kerryn

Angela (Our Choreographer of the Nite) & Me


Me & Kate #1

Fanny, Linna, Maggie, Chloe Liew, Martin, Me, Chloe Lai & Jessie

Haha.. I know what's on your mind. You probably think asians are short. I just want to tell you Martin was wearing an extreme tall heels & I was wearing flat balerina shoes. I am AIN'T short. I will be as tall as her if I was to wear my heels.. HMpPHH~


Me with Martin

Group pics when all arrived. Looking very stunning, girlies!

A lot of yummy finger food. HUGE thanks to Kerryn for NOT organising FRIED snacks only. And one of my favvie of the nite was King Prawn & Bacon. Walaa...

I' m not sure if's spell like this but pretty sure is pronounce like that.
Meannie, mainee, meannie, more. Who has the nicest shoes of all? =P


It was free flow of red wine, white wine and champagne during that night AND.............

The nite is still early but Jessie and I was vain towards Alicia... *innocent eyes*

Chloe, Jessie, Chloe, Maggie, Me & Vinnie

Fanny, Lesley (our beloved lecturer), Martin-looking slightly tipsy, Vinnie, Maggie, Jessie, Me, Linna & Chloe.

We drank, drank & drank!

Later that nite, there were free flow of liquers and spirit too for 1 hour!

MORE Drinks... Woohooo.... I *heart* liquerss!

Plain Vain...

Vain...

More Vain~~

@@ Extremely VAIN!!
Tipsiness Me~

BUT I still can camwhore!!!



with Megan


with Anne


I always get confuse with these 2 names but I hope I get this right.... =X

with Lana and

Lara

Yes I got it right!! =P

Chloe Lai from HK

with Chloe and totally wasted, Martin

and DANCE all night!!!!!

LOL... i love to pose don't I.

I end up not going to Brewery coz I was too exhausted and went home instead. I did wanted to party all night till next morning but my body tell me I just can't. I was pretty dead tired.

OMG look at my dark circle.. I need to sleep for gods sake BUT Last pose before I hop on to bed.

HAPPINESS!!

No comments: