Thursday, June 19, 2008

Made of Honour Screening by Advertlets


I will have to TOTALLY DISAGREE for those who dislike or maybe bored of love comedies! *smirk*

So for those who hate “girly movies” (like what Dave said), DON’T you dare call me! I will whack you nicely! *evil look*

Made of Honour was just simply awesome and hilarious!!
The both main cast of this movie is Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan.
For those who don’t know Patrick Dempsey, he starred in Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Derek Shepherd and main actor in Enchanted. As for Michelle Monaghan, this is actually my first time seeing her in movies but she is so pretty and gorgeous.
This movie is mainly about a playboy, Tom, who eventually fell in love with his really close friend, Hannah. However, Hannah thinks she found his prince charming, Collins, and asked Tom to be maid of honour at her wedding. Tom then agrees in the hope that he can demonstrate how much he loves her and win her back.

Oh well, I am not going to give too much details about this movie. Just go and watch it and you will know that there is a good twist in this movie. *Grin*
For me, I m going to give a rating of 7 out of 10! *peace*
Well, I can’t give too high because I did NOT managed to finish the movie!
Don’t give me the WTH look!
It was because Lisa and I stayed quite far from One Utama and the movie started quite late. And else Wilson was being so nice and sweet coming all the way from Cheras to pick us up from One Utama and eventhough he was having a slight flu and need to prepare for his examinations next week!
Tell me, where can you find a nice and gentleman khor like him? *big hug for you*

But anyway, I promise I will keep you updated again when I to finish the movie. ^^
Anyone who wants to watch it with me? ANYONE???

Back to the event
Well, I have to thanks Jamie for inviting me to this event! *THANKS SWEETIE*
I manage to meet lots of new people such as

  • Alea – sweet and hot girl
  • Daniel Tan – that Jamie has been crazy of
  • Josh Lim - director of Adverlets
  • David Lai – Jeannie and Jamie claimed superb magician
  • Uncle Josh – Sri Garden’s senior (Sorry la! I don’t know what’s your full name)
  • The winner of Malaysian Dreamgirls, Cindy (I think that’s her name – oh well, I NOT being rude! But I was in Australia all this while and not really updated with Malaysian stuff. However, I would still prefer to watch America’s Next Top Model over this right? NO OFFENCE!!!)
  • AND some random bloggers…….
We did take lots of picture that day, but below are my claimed decent one.


Lisa and I at BBQ Plaza! *YummY*

Jeannie, me, Lisa and Alea showing off our Adverlets Sticker ^^

With the unfinished movie, Lisa and I came out from the cinema (without stepping on anyone’s foot of course )and walk really fast to the exit because Wilson was waiting for us. But we were so into camwhore that we took a couple of picture while running! YES, call us crazy camwhores but we don’t care!! =P

Take a look and tell me how you think! *winks*

Quickie Pose for Camwhore ^o^

LOL!! *winks*

OK! That’s all for now. Lastly, I still want to thank Adverlets, Jamie, Jeannie, Wilson and Lisa! Love you guys!

XOXO

No comments: