Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hot Chicks In School?

I was really glad my best mate Lisa a.k.a Lychee had start to let go the past and move on with a brand new life! I am really proud of you, sweetie!
So we decided to celebrate and meet up so she will feel a little renewed.
I have to admit we both have very similar personality.
Cute, bubbly, adorable, approachable, and yes, CAMWHORES! *Waiseh! Darn perasan wei!*


Lisa and I decided to visit our school, Sekolah Sri Garden on Friday as she
needs to bring some lunch for her cute little brother, Lawrence.


It has been 4 years since I my last visit.
Time has a funny habit of passing, I guess. Oh god, I do feel darn old now!
But yea, I do feel over the top because this is the institution that I spend most of my time.
Happy, sad, nervous, overjoyed, tears, excitement, disappointmen
t…

Oh well, I know I am a very obedient girl in school BUT not this time of course!
We managed to sneak into the classrooms eventhough we told that we are ONLY allowed to enter the school canteen! *BIG GRIN*
I managed to meet some of my school teachers! About 8 of them! Sadly, only ONE remembered my name.
Ladies, my name is KIMBERLY, NOT Stephanie! How frustrated, hey!

But anyway, back to school just feel soooooo good! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~ ^o^












When we passed by a few classes, there will be random people staring at us as if we are from MARS!

“EH, HOT CHICK OUTSIDE!!!!!!” one of the Indian student with his very Indianny accent! Pretty sure is an Indian Form 4 boy!
Yes, I am serious! Probably we were not in school uniform and else we did dress up quite nicely! That’s why!

Haha! LOL! I know it did sound ridiculous
but we both feel great, ok?
We were never a
hot chick in school but at least we are once! For ONCE! *winks*

After all the climbing of stairs, going class to class to look for my teachers, we managed to sneak into the kindergarten’s playground! LOL!


Guess what are we doing there??

No idea???
Come on!! Take a guess!!
YES!!!!! CAMWHORE THAT’S IT!!

Wilson Kor messaged me on my mobile saying that he is not feeling great and need some company! So we decided to go to Pavillion to do something so Kor won’t feel so stressed out. We end up watching “Made of Honour” instead and took lots and lots of pictures. ^_^

Anyway, I really do hope both of you feel better after this!
No matter what happen, LIFE GOES ON and I will definitely be there if you guys need me! =)

Till next time.

XO



No comments: