Friday, June 6, 2008

Have You Ever Seen A Man Cried?

Familiar car park.
Familiar departing hall.
Familiar check-in counter.
Familiar escalator..................

I took a glance at him while waiting for another minute to arrive.
He pat on my shoulder and ask me to leave.
He could not stand and I saw tears roll down from his cheek.
And he walks to the rest room without a goodbye.
That's the last picture of him before meeting him the next time.

Thousand things rush into my mind.
I see that he has been striving REALLY hard so that I won't walk down that escalator alone.
I heard him on the phone begging people for money to buy me a pass walking down that escalator.
I know he had not sleep all night thinking of ways to get some dollars for me.
And I felt really really really bad!

I told myself earlier, "No tears this time coz' I'm strong inside. Stronger than ever."
I hold my tears and wave at my mum and brother.
As I walk down the escalator myself again,I tried so hard to hold my tears but I can't.

Because;
This is the first time I see him cried.
The first time I see a man cried.

I miss you, DAD!
I miss you, MUM!
I miss you, BOY!

After arriving my destination, I receive an sms from my mum.
She told me,"He could not bare to watch me walking down the escalator from far behind."
And I was in tears again!

With that,
I promise that I will not waste any of your effort of sending me out here.
I promise that you will see a better me and you will be so proud of me the next time you all see me.
I promise that I will not see that tears again! Ever Again!!

Infinity Love,
Your Only Daughter.

4 comments:

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

weee~! is this your first blog?
a friend of jeannie? ^_^

kim_me said...

ehhh!!! i know u!!
ur ssg senior ma rite!!..
me? lol.. not friend BUT BEST friend of jeannie ^^

Auby C said...

er? SSG Senior?
since when?lol

kim_me said...

he was there quite long one la...!
Probably u din realize him eh.. *winks*