Friday, August 8, 2008

08.08.08

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Finally the day has arrived!
It's 08.08.08 ToDaY!
It's Beijing Olympic 2008!
I really think this date is super lucky especially for chinese!

888 Fa Fa Fa!
(Prosperity! Prosperity! Prosperity!)

I have high expectation for Beijing's performance tonight and I am really looking forward to it!
They always have really awesome performance. When I was younger, I have been to China with my mum for 7 times. YES!! S-E-V-E-N! And the only thing that I could ever remember is their acrobatics performance. It NEVER dissapoint me!

And else the director behind the opening of Beijing Olympics is Zhang Yi Mou. He is a famous movie director with his latest movie "Curse of the Golden Flower". You probably don't know this. He bought all the chrysanthemum all over China (trying to exagerate..ehem ehem) just to film that movie. That's why I reckon it's going to be a very grand opening ever!

My mum always tell me not to have high hope on something because you will get dissapointed when it turns upside down. And I always think it's true and always have that principle in me. But NOT this time! *winks*

I will be going to University of Newcastle's Bar On the Hill (B.O.T.H) at about 8pm (about 2 hours from now) for the big screen. I am so excited and I know for sure lots of Asians (NO doubt chinese of course) will come and support this event and I know I will be so proud and maybe cheering for Malaysia's team too!

Apparently, they are going to start at.........

8.08 pm
(FREAKING COOL)

LOLZ... 08.08.08 at 08.08 pm - ALL THE WAY!
PERFECT!!!!

I will update you guys about the opening.... HAPPY HAPPY KIMMY!

WE ARE READY!!! WE ARE READY!!!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

hey kimmie!

the opening ceremony was fantastic! Zhang Yi Mao definitely didn't let us down. haha! I miss the first 15 minutes....darn!! the drum part tat is. sobs sobs. im leaving to china tmr morning. gosh...can't believe so fast time flies. wanted to talk to u so much...will b on msn most of the time when im there since i would probably get really bored. haha. take care!

kim_me said...

hey sweetie!
Yea Undeniable the opening was ABSOLUTELY fantastic... I will post some of the pics for the event when i m free!!

OMG ur leaving tmr!!!
Time pass so fast!!
Anyway, promise me u have to take care of urself k. and i ll catch up with u soon!

XX