Sunday, July 6, 2008

A to Z about me!

[A is for age]: 21
[B is for booze of choice]: Water
[C is for career]: Student
[D is for your most dreaded]: Reading textbooks, watch a football match
[E is for essential item you use everyday]: Handphone, computer, camera
[F is for favorite song at the moment]: Madonna and Justin Timberlake’s 4 Minutes
[G is for favorite games]: Chor Dai Dee
[H is for Hometown]: Kuala Lumpur
[I is for indulgence:] Chocolate
[J is for favorite flavor of juice:] Papaya with milk
[K is for kids]: I LOVE ALL OF THEM! XO
[L is for love life]: I love my babe!
[M is for miracle]: Existence of my soul mate *extreme unbelievable*
[N is for name of your crush]: Babe *hint hint*
[O is for occasion which you look forward]: Marriage
[P is for phobias]: Anything to do with reptiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Q is for quote]: Life goes on!
[R is for biggest regret]: See my granddad for the last time
[S is for status, married or single]: Single
[T is for tourist spot:] Santorini Island!
[U is for University:] University of Newcastle
[V is for vegetable you love:] All EXCEPT Celery!
[W is for worst habit:] Perfectionist, burp when I get tipsy/drunk
[X is for Xmas gift you wanted the most]: Unlimited shopping voucher
[Y is for yummy food you make]: Anything!! Weeeee!
[Z is for zodiac sign]: Sagittarius!

No comments: