Saturday, July 19, 2008

Big Girls Don’t Cry

Still remember my “escalator” post?
LOL! I think most of you are still confused and thought “WHAT escalator!!!?? Need to so emo meh???!!??
Aiyo!!! I am talking about KLIA Departure Hall-Before custom-Escalator! Got it?

Well, I was really proud of myself!
I did not shed a tear on my way to that escalator yesterday!

But I do have to admit that this departure feel a little different. Because……..

  1. My dad did not send me off to airport this time. His excuse was he is busy with meeting. But I suspect he is trying to avoid because he knew he will be more upset if he sees me walking down the escalator again. I am pretty sure if he is there I will tear up for sure.
  2. It’s my final semester in university this year (MOST probably my final semester for my education!!! YAY!!!)

But I promise my parents that I am going to work in Australia for a couple of years after I graduate before I really decide what I really want for living. Oh no… =(

This was what my dad told me a few days before leaving home.

“Girl Cai*, you are big girl now. Remember to study hard this semester and graduate with flying colours. After that, make sure you get a good job and work hard so you can start to take care of daddy, mummy and boy.”

(*Little girl – Well I am still daddy’s only princess =P )

Right after he hang up the phone call, I went straight into my room with thousand things rush into my mind. With hundreds of eye droplets rolling down my cheek.

This shows that I will have to be away from home for a few years AGAIN. It’s quite upsetting at first. But what my dad said is true. I am big girl now. I have to take care of my family.

SHOUT OUT LOUD TO MYSELF!!

I AM BIG GIRL NOW! AND BIG GIRLS DONT CRY!!!!

2 comments:

Auby C said...

babe u can do it!
tho im gonna miss u for the next few year...
but im alwys supporting you all the way frm KL
love ya lots
xoxo ;))

kim_me said...

thanks for the support babe!!!!!!!!!
AZA AZA!

LOVE YA

XOXO =D